Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lately we've been having so much fun. We went to a pumpkin patch, a corn maze and we've been carvin pumpkins. Dacian had the greatest time. It's so fun now that he is older. Soon I'll post pictures from Halloween.

I love the pumpkin I carved. I think Ashley would like it too. Do you like my vampire? he is ready to suck some blood. :) I haven't carved any interesting pumpkins before other than the regular, eyes, nose, mouth. Mom did a bat one. I think you can see below.


Dacian is so cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the cute pics. Nice carving job! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.

Candice said...

I love the picture of Dacian with his head in the farmer cut-out. It is so cute!

Ioana said...

Madi, imi place tare mult cum ai facut dovleacul! Marfa! Esti foarte talentata! Dacian e o scumpete! Sper tare mult sa va vad in curand!!!!!!!!!!

Maddy S said...

Am avut un template pt dovleac, nu sunt eu asa talentata. Dar mi-a placut si m-am distrat. Am mai facut si alti, m-a relaxat treaba asta. Daci manca semintele. Ce mai faci tu?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...