Monday, November 5, 2007

I've been tagged!

My sister in law Candice, tagged me. Here are the rules for being tagged:1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.
Facts about myself:

1. I hate grocery shopping. I don't know why I am so fat because I don't really like any foods at the store. Nothing seems apetizing anymore. I do have my mom here to cook for me and I love her cooking. Also sitting at the desk and never exercising probably don't help.
2. I don't like buying fake art, prints, etc , I will always purchase something unique or nothing at all.
3. I have become way too lazy and I need to change that about myself.
4. I still miss Romania even though my parents live here now. I want to go back every year and spend summers there and of course that's not possible.
5. Now that I have Dacian I think boys are fun to have as kids. I never imagined I would have fun with a boy. Kind of ashamed to admit that.
6. I wish I were more talented like my mom. She knows how to do so many things and she is always happy and positive.
I am going to tag all of my friends, Ioana, Andrew and Anne and Jessica. I don't have other people's blogs. Sorry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...