Friday, December 19, 2008

Maddy's baby shower

I forgot to put some pictures from my baby shower my work had for me. It was so fun! They decorated all these tables so beautifully. One of my friends there made all those frames. Another decorated with that piggy bank and then I got to open each pink bag that had a gift in it and of course I got that cute blanket and the bows she decorated with. Also note the cute cake this lady made. Nancy, my friend and co-worker put a lot of effort into this. She is so awesome. I get to work alongside her and I am very lucky to have her as a friend. The guy holding my baby is the great principal of our school. And the gal I am in the other photo is Jenny, an awesome teacher who has a little boy just about Dacian's age. We share lots of stories. All in all I had a wonderful time and I received lots of cute stuff and gift certificates for the things we need. Mom was invited too and she was impressed by how nice everything was and how many nice people I work with. I feel fortunate to work there and I thank everyone for all the gifts, cards and good wishes.
P.S Holly are you proud of me? I got great tips from Holly, one of my best friends, on how to make this collage. I finally got around to doing it. Thanks Holly.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

Maddy, you look so pretty! That's a great picture of you.
That's fun they did the shower after she was born. Everything looks great and the framed photos of her are adorable! Did you get to keep them?
I noticed the collage right away! I'm glad my instructions could be followed. Don't you love how easy that is?
I'm so glad you are happy at your job. They all seem wonderful to work with. That cake is adorable!!!
Love you!

Ioana said...

Cat de frumos a iesit totul! Si ce creativi au fost! Tare frumos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...