Saturday, March 13, 2010

I learned something new

I love it when I learn something new. I love it when people have free tutorials on their blogs. I love it when people recommend cool sites. The thing I learned today was how to make my pictures look bigger on my blog. I have wanted to do this for a while now and I learned how tonight. What to do when my kids are in bed, I've napped and Shane is hanging out with a friend tonight? Well, I'm so excited I know how to do this now. I had to get rid of my cute template but I like the plain just as well. Anyway, here's a  few pictures I was playing with as I was trying out the new size. It's so easy. This is where I found it, if anyone is interested. Click here 


5 comments:

Stanca said...

Inca n-am dat "click" pe cum se face, dar Lavinia e adorabila!!!, asa ca a meritat sa renunti la "cute template". :-)xoxo

Ioana said...

Imi plac mult pozele mari! Lavinia ma termina cu ochisorii ei frumosi si mari!!!

Livia said...

Imi plac pozele mai mari. O pot vedea pe printesa ta mai bine!O sa incerc si eu sa schimb. Nu stiu daca ti-ai verificat e-mailul dar am un blog nou http://lovingourlife5.blogspot.com/.Spune-mi daca iti place;)

Cristina Karekar said...

Imi place mult fara template! :-) Asa poti face pozele mari, ce frumoasa e Lavi, imi plac mult ochisorii ei! Si rochita! Te pup!!!

real? said...

lavi's hair is getting so long! she's adorable. and starting to look more like dacian now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...