Saturday, June 7, 2008

We've been having fun



Here's what we have been doing lately. We enjoyed a few sunny days in Seattle. We went to a park in Bellevue where they have lots of farm animals, we went camping in Canada over Memorial day weekend and we went to a park by the Puget Sound in Seattle where they had the coolest salmon slide. Dacian had a blast going down it, it was pretty slippery and he could go down well.
There has been so much that we did lately, I don't know if I can catch up here anymore. I wish there was someone to show me how to post the writing with the right picture. I don't find it easy to navigate. Anyway, can't wait until summer to do more camping and playing. School will be out in a week and a half and then I have the summer off to relax, play and of course catch up with cleaning and other housewife chores that I ingnore way too often.








4 comments:

Ioana said...

Ce frumos! Madi, tu arati superb!!! Ce familie frumoasa!

Cristian said...

Madi, you have a cute babu. Heidi says that he looks like a big boy now. He is not a baby anymore. That is crazy. Your pictures are cute and you look cute too, and Daci looks cute too, as well. :)

Holly Wilcox said...

Seattle is so pretty. I love seeing everything you've been up to. You look great! How is the pregnancy going?
I have found that the easiest way to post pictures with info is to put them in with the center alignment, then you can click and drag them above or below other pics or text.

Amy said...

Dacian looks like his dad, especially in the third picture from the bottom. What a cute little guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...