Thursday, October 2, 2008

At the Zoo

The weekend Logan was in town we got to go to the Zoo. As you can see the cow is a hit. He would be such a good farmer. He loves animals and can't get enough of them. Also here he is as a little turtle. I just love this little boy. He always says he loves me too, plus he called me a "sweetie pie" the other day. It's so much fun to have him talking. I am getting a little sad for him to not be the only one anymore. I never thought I would feel that way and the purpose of number two was to have a friend for him but in a way I am a little sad he will most likely have a rough time and not feel like number 1 anymore.


2 comments:

Ioana said...

Ma bucur tare mult ca ai pus post din nou! Dacian e atat de frumos si scump! Sunt sigura ca va fi un fratior excelent! Va pup!

Ioana said...

Madi, ce mai faci? Mai ai putin!!!Am vrut doar sa stii ca ma gandesc la tine. Succes la nastere!:) Te pup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...