Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween fun

Halloween was fun or as fun as can be while trick or treating in the rain. Thankfully it didn't pour. Dacian had the best time of his life and Lavinia was a very cute ladybug who tagged along for the fun. Mom and I made her costume and I love how cute she looks in it. She is so tiny. Dacian also wore his jedi costume the day before for trunk and treat and we made that last year. The policeman costume came from Uncle Scott and Aunt Candice. (He was so happy to wear that)
For work the office ladies and our principal were pirates. It was fun to dress up.
Poor Shane was super sick and didn't get to join us at all. He was sad I didn't video tape the kids trick or treating but I simply forgot.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pics of Dacian and Lavinia. They both look so cute!

Candice said...

The costume you made for Lavinia is absolutely adorable! Good job.

Sorry to hear that Shane was sick. That's no fun. I hope he gets better soon.

Suze said...

Your kids are just too cute. You looked awesome as a pirate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...