Saturday, November 20, 2010

Geekiness

I love sci fi shows. Recently Shane and I finished the Battlestar galactica series and I loved it. It was addicting, I couldn't wait to watch all the seasons and since we have Netflix we had them all pretty fast. Well, for my birthday, actually the weekend before my birthday Shane took me and the kids to this new exhibit they had at the EMP (Experience Music Project right next to the Space Needle) They had all these life size models, Charlton Heston, Planet of the Apes stuff, ET, Star Wars, Star Trek, Terminator, Dune, and other stuff. All pretty awesome. I know it's geeky but I love it nonetheless. 
More posts to come with pictures of our other celebrations for mommy and daughter's birthdays. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!I love the pics and the collage. Did you take those pics yourself? You are getting very good at photography.

Cristina Karekar said...

Super Maddy! Ce expozitie marfa! Imi place mult bannerul tau, cum l-ai facut? Te pup, "geek-ule"! :)

Maddy S said...

Scott, I did take all those pictures. I am glad you like them, it is always challenging to get good photos in bad lighting. It was hard to keep my hand steady.
Cristina, I use Picnik.com, and I went to their free collage section. The one I just did is in Picasa.

Holly said...

I love Battlestar Galactica. Tyler started watching them and it caught my interest. We were watching close to 1/2 a season in one night. But then Tyler got sick of watching them so we never finished the series. :(

Ioana said...

Cat de marfa sa-ti poti petrece ziua acolo!!! Se pare ca v-ati distrat cu totii!:)

real? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...