Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween started out in the office. We like to dress up at work and this year we were Mr. Anderson's angels. Mr. Anderson (our principal)was Charlie and blurted things out from his office. I will post pictures as soon as I get it off the card from work.
Saturday night it was our church's Trunk or Treat. There were so many children there, it was super crazy but fun as well. I am so excited the kids' costumes turned out super cute and that we had enough time to actually finish sewing them. Thank you to my great mom who is a great seamstress who just made out the paterns and taught me how to sew better. We made the cape, apron, skirt, vest and Lavinia's hair and then Dacian's whole wolf suit. We ran out of time for my bonnet so we ended up putting a pillow case on my head. I look nothing like an old lady but you get the gist. Shane is missing an ax but otherwise I think he looked the part pretty well.

And here are my parents. Dad sewed his costume last year. I love it!
As soon as I put make up on his he said his nose was super itchy and so we have a nice smeared make up now. Oh well, he still looked pretty cute. 
Lavinia. Sweet. Super. Red. Riding. Hood.
Just a funny wolf really excited to catch and eat Little Red. 

How sweet is this wolf? He was playing the part so well into deceiving Little Red. 

And a silly wolf picture. He was super silly that day and I have lots of pictures with his funny faces but I will stick to this one. 
Here are our pumpkins at night. 
Later in the evening we went out to trick or treat of our neighbors. 
Aren't they so adorable? 

6 comments:

Ioana said...

Ce costume frumoase! Tu si mama ta sunteti foarte talentate! Si copiii sunt adorabili!!!

Cristina Karekar said...

Ce post frumos! Copilasii si costumele adorabile intr-adevar! Imi place mult si blog banner, cum ai adaugat pisicuta si paianjenul? Te pup si LA MULTI ANI pentru azi!!!!!

Stanca said...

WOW!WOW!WOW! Madi, nu stiu de unde sa incep! Absolut superbe sunt toate costumele si copiii sunt adorabili. Ce dulceata de Scufita Rosie! :-) Bravo voua, un Halloween super reusit. Aplauze de peste ocean. ;-)

Jessica said...

Cute costumes! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the puking pumpkin!

Maddy S said...

Thanks for your comments sweet friends. The next day there were no more seeds for the throw up pumpkin.I am sure that was a feast for the birds.
Cristina am facut bannerul in Picnik.com si aleg tot felul de chestii sa pui peste banner daca vrei. E distractiv si usor sa te joci acolo. Poti sa faci si photo editing si altele pe gratis si chiar si fara cont dar au si optiunea sa platesti daca vrei cu mai multe chestii. Deocamdata eu stau la gratis.

Ben Felt said...

Great costumes and I loved the pumpkins-- I'm taking notes for next year! And it was great to see your parents. They were great to us when I was a missionary. Tell them I say hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...