Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas! 2010

Well, of course another month flew by.
I am not very happy that I can't convince my husband to get a haircut so thus far no family picture. I am going to take one of the kids but that's a challenge since Lavinia objects to anything that has to do with pictures. If I remember right Dacian did this too when he was TWO.
Anyway, here's a few photos I took recently.
Love my house at Christmas especially since we finally bought our tree.
Anyway, we wish you all a Merry Christmas, may Santa bring you lots of goodies and may you remember the special reason for the Holiday.
Love you all.

I have been having a little fun with my camera yesterday and here are some I like. I love how different things look with all the options a DSLR has.  If only I can really learn to master it now. Long way to go but it's a fun hobby to have and learn more about. No edits, that would probably help my pics some but I am too lazy right now. :)
I finally realized how to have all those pretty out of focus lights.
I wanted to show you all my sweet nativity. My sweet friend Holly gifted this to me a few years back and I just love it. She made the baby Jesus wrapped in swaddles in a crib with hay and Mary and Joseph. I have the other figures from a different small nativity. No big one to show you but this totally does it for me. Thank you again Holly. I think they are adorable. 
And here's my little model who was sweet enough to let me take lots of photos of him and I still haven't gotten a decent one. It's kind of blurry but I liked his sweet face in this one the best. 

4 comments:

Candice said...

Great pictures Maddy! I love the one of Dacian. He's such a sweet and patient boy.

Holly Wilcox said...

Great pictures! I love seeing the lights look like bright balls. So cool!
How perfect that you have other pieces for your nativity. I'm glad you like it. Elanor just broke our Mary yesterday, by dropping her from 7 feet up. nice.

Ioana said...

Super poze!!! Dacian e un scump!
Craciun Fericit!

Cristina Karekar said...

Great pics Maddy! Love your tree and Daci's sweet smile! Te pup!!! Craciun Fericit! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...