Saturday, April 9, 2011

Darn

So I just found out that I am out of space for putting pictures on my blog. Now what? It's $5 a year for 10 GB and I used about 1 GB in the three to four years I've had this blog. I don't really feel like starting a new blog.
Are there other websites that offer unlimited space for pics?
It's probably that I put pics here at full resolution lately and that took up too much space.
So darn.Maybe it's a sign I need to take a break from blogging and maybe do other things like reading books more and playing with my kids more. Except I blog when they are asleep and it's my way to just put some of my thoughts on 'paper'.

Today was a fun day. I went to my friend's baby shower. I won one of the games and got some awesome chocolate for it. I had a good time there and can't wait to hold the new baby. I need a baby fix.
After that we took the kids out to the park since today was nice and they say tomorrow it will be yucky and rainy again. It was cold but nice out. Lavinia made three little friends at the park and they really hit it off so much so that a few minutes later these four little girls were all holding hands and starting singing "ring around the roses" and then proceeded to take off form the park all the while holding hands. I so wish I took a picture of this. They were so adorable.

2 comments:

Holly said...

very easy. Open a new gmail account and add that email as a "new author" under permissions in your settings.

I made the mistake of starting a whole new blog- and still not be able to add photos, when all I had to do was add a new author.

Cristina Karekar said...

Yup, Maddy. I did the same thing HOlly did when I started blogging more (and adding a ton of pictures) and I'm just using a different gmail account that I own where I load my pics (picasaweb.) I upload pics from that web album registered with the other gmail account. Succes! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...