Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hristos a inviat! He is risen!

OK, I have a ton of things to say but really I am too tired right now. We had a wonderful day today with Shane, the kids and my parents going to an Easter egg hunt. We took the Mt. Rainier Railway steam train about 1.5 hours away from where we live. It was an unbelievably gorgeous and warm day today. 

Anyway, I mostly wrote because I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter. I have been reading with Dacian about Jesus' last days and have been pretty emotional the whole week. What pain He went through for US, what love he has for us, it's just incredible. 
I am so grateful for all Jesus did for me and for all of us. 

Much love to all my friends, 
Maddy 


4 comments:

Ioana said...

Adevarat a inviat! Ce frumos ati petrecut. Pupici! :-)

Cristina Karekar said...

Adevarat a inviat, Paster Fericit la toti! Pupici si numai bine!!!

Jana said...

He is risen INDEED! You and Dacian might like Brick Testament http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_life_of_jesus/index.html - some of it's pretty grown up but I think the legos are clever.

Livia said...

Maddy, se vede ca si tu esti foarte ocupata vara asta. Cand ai timp astept sa vad ce alte peripeti mai ati avut vara aceasta. Te pup:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...