Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lovely letters on the wall

My friend Holly is the best decorator and creative woman that I know. She made Dacian's letter name and sweetheart that she is made Lavinia's now. When I was in California hanging out with her she found time to make these beautiful letters. She carefully selected the paper and the letters. She got the blocks cut, painted them, attached the paper, etc. I am so pleased with the result and I have finally put them up on the wall. Thank you so much Holly. I love your gift for Lavinia. You are the best!
This is how her room looks. Lavinia loves it and since my family moved out of our place we made their bedroom hers. I painted the walls, two light pink, two light yellow to match her bedding. I still want to decorate the walls but I haven't had time or money for that. Hopefully I find time before I want to change the nursery to a toddler room.

Happy L in her bed.



Daddy in action. Thanks so much dad.

5 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

Cute room! They match so well. I love your dad for always putting them up. What a guy!

Jessica said...

Lavinia- what a pretty name! So are your parents still close by?

Maddy S said...

Yes, very close by only in their own cute apartment. They love it and we love it too, more space, privacy for both families and I get to see them often and they still take care of the kids. I am one lucky girl to have such great parents.

real? said...

Lavinia's room is so cute! good job Maddy!

-heidi

Vio said...

Foarte frumos totul! Mai ales Lavinia! Pup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...