Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mini golfing

Here is Dacian. He got a hole in one in the middle of the course. We were dumbfounded. We didn't even help him at all. It was one of those trick places where if the ball goes in this short cut route it can go right in the hole. Well, he made it. And so did Shane and I. I would've gone the "safe" route had I not seen Dacian do this and I am sure it wouldn't have been a whole in one. LOL!
We went mini golfing not long ago with a good friend of ours Taylor. He is actually a really good golfer but mini golfing is quiet different and we were all pretty much the same when it came to this game. Dacian had a lot of fun and I really want to go again. When the weather is good this activity is the best.
That is Taylor. Too bad we didn't ask someone to take a pic of all of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...