Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday fun

Well, Santa did come. Dacian got a chance to see his favorite Santa at our church celebration. I have to crop the other picture with the two kids but it's hilarious. We handed Lavinia over to Santa and she started screaming. Santa laughed so hard and I got it on camera.
We had a great Christmas eve with my parents and we opened presents from them to us and from us to them. It was so fun to see my mom get her long wished for jewelry box. Dinner was great, simple but good. I had fun setting the table and I do like any chance I get to use my china mom gave me for our wedding. It's a special set because it's very old, German and given to our family from mom's aunt.
Dacian couldn't wait for the next day though. We made cookies and left Santa two cookies on a plate and milk.
The next morning both kids slept late which was nice and only because they went to bed super late the night before.

Love, love our tree and mostly that it smells so great. I love waking up and coming downstairs to smell the nice pine tree smell.
The table decoration this year was this German candle holder. I couldn't believe it when this lady from my work gave it to me. It's quiet an expensive gift but she was getting rid of a lot of stuff and gave this one to me. Anyway, I'm excited about it.

Dacian loved his car set we gave him. It has a big ramp and he now plays with it constantly. He got lots of other presents and we thank the grandparents, family and friends for all of them.
Lavinia got this cute baby doll and a little stroller for it and even though she plays with Dacian's car a lot she does like this doll and kisses it a lot and puts in in the stroller and goes around the table. Also she sits herself in that little stroller. She is so little and fits right in. So cute!

1 comment:

Holly Wilcox said...

I love your tree too! It's so full and big. Merry Christmas to you all. It looks like it was a nice celebration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...