Monday, April 12, 2010

NAICAD

About a week and a half ago this is what I found on the walls by our bedroom. I was a little shocked to say the least. First he's never written anything on the walls and now his name in marker on my walls from right to left. Hmmm... I asked at my school and all the teachers assured me this is normal and also said it's a good thing he was able to write his letters the right way. They assured me that in Kindergarten kids write their names more with their letters backwards enough that if you place a mirror in front it of it looks just right.
I was told that marker can come off the walls with magic eraser. Dacian heard me talking about this magic eraser and is now begging me to not buy anything magic to erase his precious name. I know he is proud of himself. If only he'd done it on paper.... Love my cute boy.

1 comment:

Cristina Karekar said...

Ce scumpic de baietel! Nu vrea sa ii stergi opera!!! Si bravo pentru ca si-a scris numele- e o mare realizare, chiar daca este de la dreapta la stanga, asa fac multi copilasi la inceput. Ella face la fel cand nu mai are spatiu pe pagina si este la mijlocul cuvantului, incepe din nou din marginea din dreapta spre stanga. Great job, Daci!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...