Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the town

On the town we went a few days ago. That's right! Mom and I went on a mother daughter date to On the town, an extremely fun Broadway musical at 5th Ave. in Seattle. It made me really jealous of all those people getting season tickets. They are so expensive. We got these tickets at an auction that my native aunt hosted to help her native program and it was great because we had really good seats. Every time we go to something fun we don't buy the very good tickets because of the price.
The theater is really old and beautiful inside. I loved the music and the decor. Now I really want to go back; it's addictive.
I guess I'm on a little fun high. So nice to be able to get out of the routine even on a regular weekday.

Click here to read what it's all about

2 comments:

Cristina Karekar said...

Wow, ce frumos! Ma bucur ca te-ai distrat asa bine!!!

Ioana said...

Ce frumos!!! Si mie imi place sa merg la spectacole, dar sunt atat de scumpe.... Ma bucur ca te-ai distrat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...