Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Tea!

Well, finally I got to go see my son in action at preschool. He loves his school so much. He has been sick a lot for the past few weeks with the flu which then ended up being a nasty sinus infection so he had to miss school quite a few times. He would beg and plead for me to let him go because he loves it so much. He would tell me over and over he was not sick. I am so glad that we have found such a great place for him and also minutes away from home.
Anyway, all moms were invited to a Mother's Day Tea this Thursday. My mom also got to come. It was so cute. The high school students who work in the preschool room got to decorate the tables and make cookies, cupcakes, brownies and of course they had tea and other drinks.
My favorite of course was the program at the end where I got to see my cute son along with the other kids sing. He had been singing songs at home so I was just dying to go see him with all his classmates. My heart melted as I was watching him. There are no words that can describe my love for this boy. I have a feeling all moms feel this way about their kids. Motherhood is wonderful to me and mostly because of the love I feel both me loving my kids and them loving me back. I am a little paranoid of how fast time flies and how much I love their innocence at this age. What am I going to do when they don't love me as much? Well, I know they'll love me but you get it, it's different they will get so independent that I think it will hurt a little. Not that being independent is a bad thing.
Dacian's already excited for Kindergarten but alas he's got one more year of preschool. I think he's really going to be annoyed that his school is taking a break for summer. I'm going to have to be up to par prepared with fun things to entertain him. One will be lots of swimming. No big vacation this year, thank goodness. Two big trips the past two years all I want this year is to veg and really enjoy my kids at home.

4 comments:

Holly said...

You have such a good looking boy! It's wonderful that he enjoys school so much. Happy Mother's day!!!

Ioana said...

Cat de frumos!!!

Cristina Karekar said...

Ce frumos, La Multi Ani de Ziua Mamei!!! Va pupam pe toti! E super ca lui Daci ii place asa mult la preschool! What a big boy he is! Very handsome too!

Stanca said...

Maddy sunteti asa frumosi cu totii! M-am bucurat sa va vad si pe tine si pe mama ta! Dacian e adorabil! Pupici tuturor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...