Sunday, May 16, 2010

Snoqualmie falls day trip


Well, I better write while I'm in a the mood and also that I have a good mood. Sun is the remedy for good mood for me. Living in the NW we don't get much sun most of the year but when we do boy I am in love with this place.
Shane and Dacian went to a father-son camp out with our church and I thought I would have all day today alone with Lavinia. I was planning to go to Coupeville on Whidbey Island which I hear is super fun but Shane called around 11am that he was coming home and if I wanted to go his way and have lunch with them. I took my aunt and Lavi and we went to Snoqualmie falls. We were lucky to find a table near where we parked and we had a BBQ right there.  Shane brought all his laser tag gear camping and Dacian now sleeps with these guns. Of course Lavinia has to do what her brother is doing so there she is right there to fight.
Like the pigtails?
I like her face in this one. except for the ketchup.

I like her pose in this one too. Such a sweetie.
The falls are beautiful!
I could't resist photographing my boy. I think he looked so cute with his hat.
Another one with Lavi. i like this one because it shows how little she is.
 Lavi kept squatting like this; it was quite funny.
This is close to the train station.. The kids just saw a kitty going under there. Love this one!
Here you can see the cat if you look close enough.
 I adore seeing Shane being with the kids. We kept walking on the tracks until we heard the train whistle. Shane insisted that there is another track and that we were fine.
Here is the train. So much for the train isn't going through here. 
Of course Dacian was ecstatic to see the train go by. 

And here he is with the conductor.



All in all we had a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Stanca said...

Pozele sunt superbe iar copiii sunt adorabili! Ma bucur ca ati avut o zi asa frumoasa. Stiu si eu cum e cu ploaia si soarele... il apreciem si noi enorm cand apare pe aici. :-)))

Ioana said...

Cat de frumos!!!! Peisajul e superb si copiii absolut adorabili!!!

Cristina Karekar said...

Ce frumos v-ati distrat!!! Superbe pozele, bebeii tai sunt mari si frumosi foc! Imi plac mult bbq in mijlocul naturii, super frumoasa cascada!! Imi pare bine ca te-ai putut bucura de soare! Te inteleg perfect! I love the sun and since we moved to TX I've been blessed to see it every day! Hurray!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...