Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Q and A!

Mother's Day Q and A
(Idea taken from friend's blog, Holly to be exact.)
Dacian's Answers
Who is Mommy's best friend?
 Me and daddy and Lavi
What is Mommy's favorite food? Chips (so not)
What is Mommy really good at? Making food. How flattering!
What is Mommy not very good at? Driving. (what's he talking about?)
What does Mommy do after you go to bed? Drum roll.... Spank Me! I just about died laughing at this one and so did he. He's so naughty. No, I don't spank him.
What is your best memory of Mommy? Going to Disneyland with me. He was two and a half, I am so surprised he remembers. 
How do you know Mommy loves you? you kiss me and cuddle with me at bedtime. 


I had written so much about mother's day, my mom and other amazing women in my life but it got selected and somehow I erased everything so thanks to Holly for this fun Q and A. I still have something fun and short to post. 
I will not retype the other stuff. Too frustrating. I should move on to other things, if only I found the time. 
Well, it's late and I saw a little bit of 30D Rock and now the Marriage Ref and I am going to bed. This was my relaxation for tonight. 

5 comments:

Stanca said...

Ce dragut!!! Bravo Daci, bune raspunsuri; mai putin cel cu "spanking", dar macar ati ras impreuna ;-).

Ioana said...

Hai ca m-ai facut sa rad, mai ales cu spanking! Ce nazdravan e!
Ma bucur ca ai reusit sa te relaxezi putin. Si mie imi place Marriage Ref.:)

Cristina Karekar said...

Ce scump e Daci, mi-au placut raspunsurile! Are you sure about the spanking! Super ca si-a adus aminte de calatoria voastra la Disney!!! Te pup!

Holly Wilcox said...

Are you sure your post didn't save as a draft? Look in your settings and postings.
Anyway, he is such a clever boy. He had me laughing at Chips and I laughed through the whole interview. What a cutie!! Great that he included daddy as your friend. Loved it!!

Maddy S said...

Well, I found my post only it's a little old now. I will have to post it though. thanks holly for the idea. It was saved as a draft and I have no idea why I didn't think of it because i knew about the settings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...