Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tulip Festival

These pictures say it all. We had the best time at the Tulip Festival. I think I'm going to go every year. I couldn't stop taking pictures. I LOVE flowers so I was in heaven. My kids got bored after a while. They were tired and I guess they could only see so many flowers but I would've been there the whole day. It was warm and sunny and I took the opportunity to go on the one sunny day in the whole spring break. It was so much fun! At the end of our day we stopped by Deception Pass. Another beautiful place I will return this summer hopefully for some camping. I love that we are so close to the ocean and that we have beauty all around us. I do love where we live, rain and all. I guess that's why it's so pretty. 



3 comments:

Ioana said...

Ce frumos!!!!!!! Pozele sunt superbe!!!

Cristina Karekar said...

Super frumoase pozele! Ador lalele, ce binecuvantata esti ca esti asa de aproape de ele! Super frumos!! te pup!

Livia said...

Wow, unele dintre poze zici ca sunt facute pentru revista atat de frumoase au iesit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...