Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh no!

So here I am making dinner when I look over at Lavinia and what do I see?  A BLACK eye. She had just woken up when I asked Dacian to go get her. " What was I thinking?" is exactly what I was saying in my head. Did he drop her? Why did I let him take her from her bed? He does it all the time, how could this be? It's REALLY black but no screaming.
Then I see my sweet son proceed to give her a silver eye as well. Well, if you haven't guessed it it was my makeup. She was sitting there so silently loving being prettied up by none other than her BROTHER. Whew! Just makeup!
Here's a close-up shot. Pardon the messy face but this is what Lavinia sports most of the day. 

2 comments:

Ioana said...

LOL!!!

Holly Wilcox said...

That is so funny!! I can't believe he wanted to do her makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...