Saturday, September 3, 2011

Under the weather

Ugh! I am not feeling well today. It's a beautiful day outside. I wanted to go on a hike, I wanted to clean, I wanted to play with the kids, I wanted to get groceries and make yummy food. Instead I am sitting on the couch waiting for the medicine to kick in. It's not working and I took it twice already. I need to sleep yet I can't. I haven't slept well this week (stress related from work) and I am grumpy. I am barking orders for the kids to clean the mess they've made of my living room. It's going nowhere. They keep asking unrelated questions, and just come up with anything and everything under the sun to stall the cleaning I make them do.
Anyway here's to a better day tomorrow. Dacian is speaking in Primary tomorrow. His first time. I am already nervous about it. Kind of silly but I guess as a mom now I am adding being nervous for my kids as if it weren't enough that I am nervous for things that pertain to just myself.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing the hard parts too. It keeps the right perspective, that as moms we have bad days too. I hope you feel better today!

Ioana said...

Sper ca te simti mai bine acum! E groaznic cand noi, mamele, nu ne simtim bine. Sunt sigura ca cuvantarea lui Dacian a iesit foarte bine! Te pup!

Cristina Karekar said...

Sper ca te simti mai bine draga mea! Loved the pictures you posted on facebook, I guess you did make some yummy food after all! :) Asa e normal cred ca mame sa traiam toate emotiilor copiilor nostri. Si eu simt la fel si imi place! :) Te pup si multa sanatate si zile senine atat la propriu cat si la figurat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...