Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

I am all tired but also I went shopping tonight a little and now I am all awake. So why not update the blog a little. Shane was wonderful and stayed behind and took care of the kids and even put them both to bed. Gotta love that.
Now the house is super quiet and lovely and dirty. Oh, well, Halloween is to blame. But Halloween is super fun so I'll let this one slide.

My son got to dress up three times. Once for his school party, once for Trunk or Treat at church and once for the actually Halloween night. It was fun.

Saturday, our Canadian grandparents were in town and we went clothes shopping together. We are having family pics taken this Saturday so I needed to put together some things. Right before shopping we ate with them a delicious pumpkin soup served right out of a cooked pumpkin. Charlotte always know how to decorate so well. It is always fun when they come visit and it was a treat to shop together. I am glad Scott and kids could also join and I thank Scott for watching my kids quite a few times while I went on to try things with Shane. After shopping we rushed to go put our costumes on so we could head to our church's Trunk or Treat. Our ward had a fun chilly cook off and then a costume parade and then outside to the candy stuff.

Sunday night my family came over and we finally carved our pumpkins. We also had some yummy fondue and a few fun treats. It was fun but again I was so tired by the end of the evening.


 We borrow our costumes from Mike and Noel. Thank you so much!

 I was a queen and little Rapunzel

 Deviled egg spiders

 Hard at work


 How I went to work on Halloween.

I love my little lion. I was lucky to take an early and a little longer lunch to go to Dacian's party at school. Dad and Lavi got to come too.
 Busy jungle animals doing the activities.
 D kept hugging his sister. He kept talking about her to his friends.

 And hwere is the office staff all dressed up. Fall-me, Winter-Principal, Spring-Registrar, Winter-Counselor
 All the costumed people at my work. Don't you love our costumes?
 And finally Trick or Treat night with our next door neighbor. She's cool!
We finished the night by trick or treating at maie and taie.

4 comments:

Ioana said...

So much fun!!!

Cristina Karekar said...

It sure looks like a great Halloween, Maddy!!! :) Like your Fall and queen costumes!!:) And it looks like Daci had three costumes, how fun! Pupici la toti!

Holly Wilcox said...

so so fun!!!!!! I love all your costumes. Your table decor looks so cute. Loved your halloween food. You are so much fun!

Livia said...

I love it all!Si se pare ca am facut aceiasi dovleci din hartie pentru Halloween:)Poza cu voi si tatal tau la scoala este tare frumoasa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...