Thursday, March 17, 2011

Love my girl

I adore this little girl. I have fun taking photos of her. Her eyes always sparkle. She is the apple of my eyes. She is at maybe my favorite age except for the occasional tantrum (I think we are having less but now that I said that I just jinxed it.) And except maybe that she's not potty trained yet. OK, maybe that is a lot of excepts. But she is talking and saying funny, silly things, she's loving, she super cuddly, she's a great little dancer, she sings all day long, and she would take several baths every day if we let her. 
The other day when we went out to walk to the dog she was skipping saying: "Happy, happy, happy" in the cutest voice ever.  She loves Dacian and seriously tries so hard to be just like him. She copies everything he does. I caught her hugging him the other day. So sweet. Dacian was so happy and got my attention to see how sweet his sister was. Of course there are plenty of altercations but I love to see the friendship that is developing and the fact that they really love one another. When she was born I felt like it would take forever until they would be able to play together and now that time has come and I can't be happier. 
She also sure has a mind of her own. She's stubborn and so far doesn't like it at church. She keeps saying all throughout the day that "we no go to church  today". She's so attached to us she doesn't  like being left there. Funny how Dacian couldn't wait to get rid of us and didn't want to come home at the end of nursery time. She did fine for a while and now she doesn't like it in there again. She acts shy around strangers but trust me this kid is not shy. She just needs a little time to warm up to someone, kind of like me. In fast I think she is a lot like me personality wise. I do hope she'll grow up with a lot less confidence issues than I had. Anyway, I love that she is mine. She can turn my bad mood to a happy one in seconds and in fact I've been in great moods lately and I can say a lot of that is because of her, because she makes me laugh and because I take the time to drop everything I am doing and just play with her. 
Don't worry, I love my son too so he'll get a post soon too. Here he is being a sloth, so he says. :)

6 comments:

Ioana said...

Ce post frumos, Madi! Ea e o scumpete si ma topeste cu ochisorii ei!!! Tu esti o mama extraordinara! Te pup!

Cristina Karekar said...

La alatur Ioanei: ce post frumos! Ai o scumpete de fetita!!! Si de baietel, bineinteles dar azi Lavi e in spotlight!!! te pup dulce! :)

Unknown said...

I love her cute little innocent face in the first pic. And oh my gosh, I never noticed a resemblance to her Aunt Ashley but the second pic (the B/W pic), she looks just like little Ashley when she was young. Of course Alexis has always looked like Ashley, but now I can see a resemblance in your daughter as well.

Unknown said...

E tare dulce! Astea sunt clipe minunate pe care nu trebuie sa le uitam.Si pozele pe care le-ai facut sunt foarte bune.Calitate de fotograf!
You sure have some cute kids!!!

Unknown said...

Asta e Livia nu Jeremy:)

Holly said...

awww! Those photos are great!!! Love the first one a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...